Fast Bankruptcy Resolution Real Debt Relief
Free One-Hour Consultations
Certified Bankruptcy Law Specialist
Over 30 Years of Experience
Ronald E. Stadtmueller, Attorney At Law
- Certified by the State Bar of California as a Bankruptcy Law Specialist.
- Successfully argued and helped create “new law,” giving a debtor, who is upside down in his home, the ability to strip off unsecured deeds of trust from his home. Thus, a debtor may be able to eliminate junior liens on his home, when the value of his home is less than the first mortgage. In re Geyer 203 B.R. 726 (Southern District in California 1996).
- Received his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law, after obtaining his bachelor degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in finance, from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh.
- Authorized to practice law in all courts of California.
- A member of the San Diego County Bar Association and San Diego Bankruptcy Forum, where he previously served as a Member of the Board of Directors.
- He has moderated, lectured, and served on bankruptcy discussion panels at local and State Bar seminars.
- A member of the standing panel of bankruptcy trustees for the Southern District of California including both San Diego and Imperial counties.
- Served as a Chapter 13 bankruptcy trustee for the Eastern District of Texas.
Ronald E. Stadtmueller is a member of the following organizations:
• Admitted in 1989, California
• 1989, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California